CityFibre is the UK’s leading alternative provider of wholesale fibre infrastructure and the builder of Gigabit Britain. Known for our Gigabit City projects in which we deploy next generation digital infrastructure to the public sector, businesses community, mobile operators and homes, CityFibre is disrupting a stagnant UK telecoms market and helping spark our digital economy. With bold plans, and partners signed up, to deploy fibre direct to 5 million homes and businesses, we will soon be transforming the digital capabilities of towns and cities up and down the country. Full speed ahead!
A company of ambition is nothing without the right team to deliver it and we are looking for people to join us. We are committed to delivering a better digital future for our customers, their customers and for the towns and cities in which they live. We are nimble, quick and creative in our approach while holding firm in our beliefs. To be part of the CityFibre team means to go the extra mile in support of your colleagues and to enjoy making a real difference.
• Integrity – Honest in our beliefs, in our actions, in our promises
• Agility – We are nimble, quick and exact on delivering our commitments
• Transparency –we strive to be transparent in the things that we do and the decisions we make
• Excellence – We aim to be the best we can be
• Collaboration – We are a team that embraces collaboration with colleagues and customers.
Job title: HR Business Partner
Department: Human Resources
Location: London with a requirement to travel occasionally
Reports to: HR Operations Manager
In line with business strategy, provide insights, guidance and support to stakeholders, HR peers, and the wider business in relation to organisational effectiveness, performance, change management, culture and employee engagement.
Support the development of HR practices, working as part of the HR team, focusing on headcount planning and management, talent management and reward.
Develop and apply plans to ensure the successful implementation of appropriate HR initiatives.
Work with the rest of the HR team to review and assess the effectiveness of HR, taking responsibility for the successful implementation of new systems and processes, in line with business and statutory requirements.
• Provide commercial, pragmatic and proactive HR solutions to support the business
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with the management teams in the relevant business areas to ensure HR supports and adds value
• Partner with HR colleagues to deliver a HR service in line with the needs and priorities
• Champion the culture and values, partnering with the relevant management teams to help them build their organisations and make sure all people decisions are informed by the relevant data
• Take hands on approach to provide human resource expertise in the areas of transformational and organisational change, employee engagement, performance management and development, talent management, employee relations, coaching and development.
• Address employee relations matters, investigate where appropriate and provide recommendations for resolution.
• Use metrics and analytics to help support business strategy.
• Develop and Facilitate company wide upskilling workshops
• Strong generalist background
• Familiarity with high growth businesses
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable with ambiguity
• Completer / finisher
• A natural organiser with attention for details
• A strong team player
• The ability to multi task
• Excellent attention to detail
• Flexible attitude and adaptable to changing priorities
You will be CIPD Level 5 qualified
• Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
• Ability to analyse and manipulate data
• A natural organiser with attention to details. A finisher-completer approach to tasks.
• A team player with good interpersonal skills
• Solutions focussed with a continuous improvement mindset
• Must be able to handle multiple projects, be self-motivated
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure this job description provides a comprehensive overview of the responsibilities of this role, all employees may be required to undertake other reasonable tasks as requested from time to time.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.