Project Management Analyst
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: Starting from £28,000 - £55,000 depending on experience
Hours: Full time
Travel: Will be required (UK only)
Benefits: Include 25 days holiday, day off for your birthday – on us! Private Pension, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Holiday Purchase, Day off for Corporate Social Responsibility and many more…
CityFibre is the UK’s leading alternative provider of wholesale fibre infrastructure and the builder of Gigabit Britain. Known for our Gigabit City projects in which we deploy next generation digital infrastructure to the public sector, businesses community, mobile operators and homes, CityFibre is disrupting a stagnant UK telecoms market and helping spark our digital economy. With bold plans, and partners signed up, to deploy fibre direct to 5 million homes and businesses, we will soon be transforming the digital capabilities of towns and cities up and down the country. Full speed ahead!
A company of ambition is nothing without the right team to deliver it and we are looking for people to join us. We are committed to delivering a better digital future for our customers, their customers and for the towns and cities in which they live. We are nimble, quick and creative in our approach while holding firm in our beliefs. To be part of the CityFibre team means to go the extra mile in support of your colleagues and to enjoy making a real difference. Get in touch, find out more and join us on our journey.
CityFibre are embarking on the deployment of Fibre to the Home (FTTH) across twelve cities to 1 million homes by 2021.
Some of what you will be doing will include:
• Work with senior stakeholders to shape and define programmes ahead of delivery
• Continually ensure any system requirements and design remain aligned with business requirements, acting as a conduit between business and technology.
• Support the development of and maintain key performance indicators within CityFibre’s 50+ city 5m home fibre rollout project.
• Ensure all aspects of analysis at each phase are managed, traceable and testable, utilising standard frameworks and templates.
• Support regular investigation into detail behind KPI’s to identify current and future opportunities and risks with a focus on executive and board level reporting.
• Inform and work with the programme manager to identify, on-board and manage project resources, ensuring that the correct resource is available to deliver the project outcomes.
• Support the Business Reporting and Progress Manager to drive Continuous Improvement methodology, standardisation of processes and increased efficiency & effectiveness of processes
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
• 2-4+ years in data analytics or business/financial analysis
• Data literate – able to understand/ interpret different data sources and articulate data and insight requirements
• High attention to detail
• Proven Business Analyst experience on a variety of projects and programmes within a telecoms or infrastructure organization across the programme lifecycle using best practice methodologies for Agile projects.
• Hands-on experience in simple to complex reporting, metrics/KPIs and performance insights and in business intelligence and data analysis
• Problem solver & innovative thinker
• Ability to balance multiple work streams, work to tight deadlines and remain cool under pressure.
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Adaptable and flexible attitude to change
• Strong facilitation skills, with a proven record of working within multi-disciplinary virtual teams, ideally in the telecoms, IT or Infrastructure sector
• Excellent team player with positive attitude and confident communication skills
• Confident and willing to use own initiative
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
If you have any of the following skills that would really help but is not essential:
• Advanced degree or professional qualification in analytical field (e.g. Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics)
• Knowledge of SalesForce reporting and dashboards, Tableau, Power B or other equivalent
• Experience in heavy industry
• Experience of using analytical tools such as SQL, SAS
Opportunity to be front and centre in a transformational business which is agile and experience rich.
Competitive salary and benefits package with CityFibre in an incredible working environment at the Covent Garden (London) offices and Milton Keynes (Operations Centre).
If you feel that this role is for you, then please apply now!!!!!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.