Recruitment Business Partner (6 Months FTC)
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: depending on experience
Hours: Full time
Travel: Will be required (UK only)
Benefits: Include 25 days holiday, day off for your birthday – on us! Private Pension, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Holiday Purchase, Day off for Corporate Social Events and many more…
CityFibre is the UK’s leading alternative provider of wholesale fibre infrastructure and the builder of Gigabit Britain. Known for our Gigabit City projects in which we deploy next generation digital infrastructure to the public sector, businesses community, mobile operators and homes, CityFibre is disrupting a stagnant UK telecoms market and helping spark our digital economy. With bold plans, and partners signed up, to deploy fibre direct to 5 million homes and businesses, we will soon be transforming the digital capabilities of towns and cities up and down the country. Full speed ahead!
If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of our journey of success by providing an industry leading service, ask yourself…
• Are you looking for a role that challenges you?
• Can you multitask and prioritise work?
• Do you undertake a methodical, measured approach to your work?
• Do you want to be part of an engaging and inspiring team?
• Do you like communicating with others and work together to solve problems?
• Would you like the opportunity to develop your skills and learn new ones?
The In-house Recruiter position is crucial to the success of the business as it continues to scale. You will use your knowledge and expertise to support the TAM drive the end-to-end recruitment agenda in order to meet the current and future recruitment needs and will ensure that the candidates and internal stakeholders experience is excellent. A proactive and strategic approach is required along with the ability to source and hire quality people in short timescales.
Some of what you will be doing will include:
• Managing the end to end recruitment process from beginning to successful onboarding
• Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
• Negotiating salary and package details with candidates
• Marketing vacancies by placing adverts, liaising with recruitment agencies and using social media
• Headhunting candidates
• Conducting interviews and shortlisting candidates
• Responsible for managing and updating the recruitment tracker
• Organising and attending interviews and assessment centres as appropriate for each role
• Providing responses and feedback to applicants and agencies in a timely manner
• Working closely with Hiring Managers across the UK to understand their needs, supporting them through the recruitment process and managing expectations
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
• Have proven past experience of working as a Recruiter/ Resourcer in telecommunications
• Have a good level of education
• Have experience of working to tight deadlines in a fast-moving environment
• Experience of high volume recruitment
• Possess strong negotiation and consulting skills
• The ability to liaise with and influence at all levels
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Confident presentation skills
• Extremely organised
• A proactive nature
• Excellent verbal & written communication.
• Proactive approach.
• Highly organised.
• Self-motivated, positive and resourceful.
• Proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures.
• Good time management and organisational skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Drive and energy
If you have any of the following skills that would really help but is not essential:
• Solid recruitment experience in telecom infrastructure
If you feel that this role is for you, then please apply now!!!!!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.